This policy applies to all merchandise and services provided at this Store. It is designed to align with current Australian Consumer Law and Regulations.
Where you believe a garment is faulty, it may be necessary for us to send the garment to the manufacturer for it to be assessed for “acceptable quality” prior to providing you with a suitable remedy, if the garment is found to be faulty. Where a failure is not major, we are entitled to choose between providing you with a refund, repair or replacement. Items sent for quality evaluation may take several weeks.
Change of Mind
If you change your mind and you can provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Uniform Specialists can choose to offer you an exchange, credit note or refund as long as the garment meets the return conditions and the transaction is done within 30 days of purchase.
1) Goods are in saleable condition (unworn and unmarked with the original tag attached).
2) You have your original tax invoice.
3) Goods are not subject to the exclusion list.
Please choose carefully as NO exchange, credit note or refund will apply on:
1) Any garments that have been embroidered or altered.
2) Any custom made / special order garments.
3) Any discontinued stock / ON SALE garments.